søndag den 1. november 2009

Alright so..

Now it's time to say I'm sorry, haven't blogged. But school has been hectic, I have a lot of homework to do, and haven't started yet, my bad if I can't get it done 'til tomorrow. Today has just been a relax day, early in the morning my brother, his wife and his 2 kids visited us, because there were "Hubertus Hunt". I don't know what you'll call it on English. But I've seen This Is It, the movie was freakingshly awesome, it was the biggest studio in the cinema and it was totally full, when the movie began everybody started clapping, and to get into the studio was the biggest queue you've definitely ever seen, I was like "ohmygosh?" How many people has MJ influenced, because there were people of every age, 5 years to 70 years? God, you can't imagine how it was.
And of course Halloween, Just such a boring party I went to, god, it was like everybody was just sitting and eating candy and food, the boys were noising and it was just like no party at all!
But I better have to get started with my homework peeps, se ya later!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar