mandag den 2. november 2009

My day...

If I should describe my day in a few words, it would be something like this.
1. Random
2. Boring
3. Rainy (It has rained all the day)
4. Weird.
So why did I choose these words, because my day WAS random, boring, rainy and..weird? No it wasn't really weird, but just nothing happened. My best friend had begged me to go home and do my homework with her, I don't know why, not because she's bad at math, she's way better than me, but maybe because she has 2 younger sisters, and they're both quite annoying. I'm glad that all my siblings are older than me, I really prefer that instead of being the eldest sibling.
Well, I'm pretty disappointed, why? Because of the Jane Austen collection dvd' I just bought, it's the oldest recordings of Emma, Pride and Predjudice and Sense And Sensibility, even though it's ok with the old recording of Pride and Predjudice because I already have that one with Keira Knightley, but they've made new recordings of Emma and Sense and sensibility and these I've got are old...Because seriously Mr.Knightley does not look good, he's so old in this recording and Maja (Rawrwarning) said he was gooorgeous. Lol.
I haven't got further into my Danish project, about Janet Jackson, just doesn't have that much freetime because of homework, homework and homework. It's all math. I hate math.
Alright so it's pretty funny, I just noticed that on Youtube a lot of diehard fans makes fanfics of allmost every celebrity, there's so many with Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner, Taylor fans would probably die, even though I really can't stand Selena they're quite funny to read.
You know, I've found my new passion, Daft Punk, and the best thing is that one of my best friends also love them, in the school break we'll just sit and talk about them. It's quite fun and random. And all in my media are fascinated by this video, "Daft Hands, Harder Better Faster Stronger" you probably know (ihatehim) Kayne West's song Stronger, and he actually steal the chorus from Daft Punk!!
Check out this video, it's sick!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar