fredag den 6. november 2009

European Music Awards 2009 Review.


I'll start with saying that I thought the EMA's 2009 really rocked! Even though I'm quite annoyed with Beyoncé, she won the most important awards, and all the awards she won was for videos and songs that are so boring and awful. Just my opinion.
I first watched the pre-show, and it was probably one of the highlights of the evening, it was so much fun and I enjoyed watching it so much, the EMA's started of with a wonderful Green Day performance, they're my alltime favorite band, and even though they all acted like teenagers and they're about to turn 40 they could rock the whole crowd with Know The Enemy from their new album 21st Century Breakdown which is a big success. Then Katy Perry who was the show's host performed a little piece of every song that was nominated in the category 'best song' - she rocked it, even though she truly can't sing her own songs live she's a great entertainer and know how to get the crowd wild. I think they started off with the nominees for best 'live act', and U2 won, I'm not really crazy about them, but I must admit that I respect them for being one of the biggest rockbands in the world..I'm pretty disappointed too, because Green Day lost. Then I think it was best 'urban' or something and my favorite rapper Jay-Z won, he also did a wonderful performance later in the show. Then Beyoncé performed Sweet Dreams or something, her voice sounded wonderful even though some parts of the song was playback, but I don't understand because it looks like she doesn't want to be black or something, she wore the traditional white red lipstick, her face was covered with WHITE rouge? Sorry she just looked awful..
And yay! Green Day won 'Best Rock' which means they won over Foo Fighters, U2, Linkin Park and Kings Of Leon, I love ya Green Day!
Beyoncé won Best Song, I can't believe that Black Eyed Peas, David Guetta and Kelly Rowland lost to Beyoncé with Halo, it just doesn't make sense!
I can't believe either that Muse and Paramore lost to Placebo in the category 'Best Alternative'.
Lady Gaga won for best 'new act', I thought La Roux was going to win, I voted for them, but of course Gaga is more an international star, and she have had big success with her debut album. Though I voted for Jay-Z in 'Best Male' I was happy that Eminem won, he's a very great rapper, and he's the first white rapper who has had huge international success. But it's sad that he's been on drugs, though his comeback is wonderful, his new songs Beautiful, We Made You and Crack A Bottle. Pixie Lott won best Push Artist, I don't like her, my friend love her, even though the only reason why she do is because she's from England? Pretty weird right? Then the Jonas Brothers presented a cute Michael Jackson tribute, but compared to the VMA's Michael Jackson tribute it pretty sucked ass. I don't know that maNga group that won best european act, but all the nominees for best European act sucked..Then Tokio Hotel won best group, and I thought oh my freak that can't be true, sorry but I hate Tokio Hotel, and Bill Kaulitz' English sucks..
And Beyoncé won best female and video, please tell me what the freak is up with Single Ladies?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar