mandag den 9. november 2009

SHANE DAWSON IS DAMN AMAAAAZING!

Just ignore the main title, I know it's awful, but I'm actually watching a Shane Dawson video right now, and he always makes such great videos. Believe me or not, I can spend a whole day watching his videos. Today was just another totally normal day, the only hilarious thing that happened was that I got the Bazaar magazine, which I haven't read yet. I don't want to read it all now, because then I'll just get so disappointed with myself tonight because I don't have anything to read. Another thing I want to blog is about the boys in my danish class, I don't know how they found my Youtube blogchannel, and now their like watching all my vlogvideos - pretty annoying. I'll probably just tease them with their channels. There's only some days 'til the Janet Jackson number ones 'll get released, and I can't wait to buy it, even though I have most of Janet's CD's. A number ones CD is always something a fan NEED to have. And I'm a big fan. I'll talk to you peeps later! Homework's calling!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar