torsdag den 22. oktober 2009

Another day :D

I'm not really used to blog so often, but I'll give it a try.
I've been incredibly busy these days, today I went home with my best girlfriend, we have nothing really in common, but we can talk, talk, talk and talk, about everything, sometimes she says her opinion on what I says and I'll say mine on what she says. We baked some cakes, but we had used the wrong eggs, so we couldn't eat, then we'll get intoxicated.
What happened in school today? Nothing really, we had History class, were we had to compare today's icons and idols from the past (the middle age, stone age, I dunno..) we also had to make a list with today's biggest stars and icons. It was funny, we all agreed that the biggest icon and star was Michael Jackson, so everybody's nr.1 was Michael Jackson, then it was Obama, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Britney Spears, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Eminem and all those.
Then we had Media class, my favorite class but English, then math class in 2 hours and sexual lessons, we usually don't have this class, but we didn't had it last year. It was pretty embarrassing, I don't know why, but it was very awkward that our Danish teacher had to teach us about it..:)
I just downloaded Love Is Gone by David Guetta. I love his old tunes, much better than his new ones!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar