onsdag den 21. oktober 2009

Welcome!

After spending long hours and trying to find out how to make a Webbyen website that actually looks good, I gave up. So I decided to make a Blogspot blog, it has been a while since I've really blogged on Blogspot, but it's gonna be fun.
You probably want to know more about me, I truly understand that. I'm a girl, from Denmark, which is a very small country in big Europe. I hate Denmark, I want to get out, but I first have to graduate from school, turn 18 and all that, so that means I still have some years, I've always wanted to go to America, my mother moved to US when she was 19, stayed there in a couple of years while she was on college, she's also lived in the US a year once she was 4. And she truly make it seems so interesting. Don't think I'm just a wannabe, I've been in the U.S when I was 6, it's a very long time ago, but I loved it so badly and just wanted to stay there.
I'm a Music addict, I've always been, because I grew up in a very music loving family, not exactly that kind of music I like listening to now, my father is the rector of the Royal Danish Academy Of Music, and he mostly listens to classical music and jazz, his favorites is Billie Holiday, Louis Armstrong, Miles Davis and you know. My mother also listens to pop, but she's a professional classical singer, even though she loves The Beatles, because they were her childhood's favorite band.
My music taste is wide, I don't judge only because of one song. But I'm pretty nostalgic, I still live in the 80s, even though I weren't even born that time, but I like Duran Duran, Foo Fighters, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Green Day, Muse, The Beatles and all the classics, then I also love House and Dance music like Daft Punk, Fagget Fairys and you name it.
I'm a great fan of the Twilight saga, and I've read all the books in English, I'm very fascinated by Jacob Black.
Michael Jackson has been my inspiration for a long time now, so have Green Day.

1 kommentar:

  1. I just posted my first blog too and started hitting "next blog" at the top of the screen until I found one in English... yours.

    I took a trip to Europe recently and was surprised to see that some people there knew a lot more about American music than I do! (I'm American).

    SvarSlet