mandag den 26. oktober 2009

Excuse me sir..?

What is wrong with the head title? Because it has nothing to do what I've experienced today. Today was just a totally normal day at school, I was late, as usually. I had some fun with my friends, laughed a little bit to much during math class so I had to sit late, it was so boring, but I had to pay for what I had done. Sorry Tom! (My math teacher)
Right now I'm fondling with my dogs ear, teaching my mother how to use Facebook, she's really awful when it comes to learning about the internet. I'd also find some 2 year old pics as my dog as a puppy, when we hadn't even got him home yet, the first time we ever visited the breeder.
Mowgli's now a very beautiful. Huge and lovely 2 year old youngster, he hasn't even experienced the half of his youth yet but he's so clever, smart, fast and loves to train obedience and herding, which is the two main things we're training.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar