onsdag den 21. oktober 2009

I love this!

It's so easy to just post a blog, I'm happy.
I don't have much time left, so I'll just check my Twitter, Facebook and then log out, my father has begged me to see Gone With The Wind with him and my mother., he said "oh It's gonna be so nice, like the good old days were I used to read a a book with you, then kiss you on the forehead and then say goodnight".
I love Gone With The Wind, but I've seen it so many times, and I can the whole manuscript in my head. That's a little bit annoying.
I haven't told you I have a Twitter have I? Nah, don't think so, so here it goes, please follow me:
By the way. Have you ever heard that beautiful Elvis Presley, Lisa Marie Presley song The Ghetto? Even though I'm not a fan of either of them I was almost in tears when I heard it the first time.
If you haven't seen my oh so very beautiful dog Mowgli, then check him out here:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar